Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Tuesday

My Black is Beautiful Challenge #2 (part 3)

This time I made a 2 page spread.  I told you the story was long and that I had a lot to say about the process. (LOL)  Sometimes when I pull into my driveway, I just sit there for a while.  I am overcome with gratitude about this wonderful blessing.  Then a neighborhood kid will come and knock on the car window...and I am reminded that God gave me stewardship of this home to share it with my community, in particular the children.

Journaling page #1: My home...is a sacred space; is a safe haven for kids; is a blessing from God; is cozy & comfortable; is where I create; makes me want to share it; brings me so much JOY.
Journaling page #2: whooo hooo!; my humble home; hanging out on the front steps of my home.  When I first moved in I didn't have a ramp.  I never knew three little steps could be such an obstacle.  A local organization helped finance the handicap ramp.  About two months after purchasing the house I suffered a physical relapse and lost my job.  The co. was also in financial hard times.  No one wants to be sick, but the timing seemed perfect.  The blessing...I am still here.  God is truly Jehovah Jireh: a great provider.

Materials:
CTMH cs, pp
stickles
ribbon
star die cuts
gel pens
micron pens
CTMH markers
inkssentails while pen
self adhesive alphas
journaling block stamp

Thanks for stopping by.   I hope you come again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures of you with your gorgeous smilin' self! Wonderful layout! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails