Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Sunday

My Black is Beautiful Challenge #2 (part 2)

Here is another lo for 'home'.  I think I better make that album soon because I may just do one more lo (LOL)

These photos were supposed to print in color.  Oops! The color ink cartridge in my printer was low.  The pictures are not really black and white, but I didn't want to throw them away...so here is the result.  These were taken at my closing where I received pro bono attorney services.  And get this, the attorney's office was right next to the apartment complex where I resided.

There was an issue with the roof which I suspected that the original homeowner was unable to address at night and in inclement weather (The issue was still existing during the final walk through the day before the closing).  Early the next morning I was able to find a roofer to go to the house in the next county to check things out and give me a repair estimate.  Miraculously, he was able to do all this before I was leaving out the door for a 10:00 am closing appointment.  The cost for the minor repair was held in escrow.  The whole situation was almost a deal breaker on the part of the seller.  Thank God my lender (Rural Development) insisted on a dwelling with no repair needs.  Funny, looking back on that experience...I never once felt any anxiety while sitting at that table...even when the seller was ready to walk away...I had the PEACE that surpasses all understanding.  God was truly leading this process.  I am so in awe of His loving kindness towards me.

Materials:
cs
ribbon from stash
chipboard letters
mosaic tiles
glitter alphas
journaling spots
bic mark it pens
bling
TH black soot distress ink

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

1 comment:

  1. It looks very "official" in black and white! God is so good! So fun to have this great time documented...and have these memories brought back every time you look at this layout! :o0

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails