Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Tuesday

Using more kits

Here is a two page spread.  I used a kit that I got at a CKC class.  I think I have had the kit for over a year.  I find it difficult to complete the kits in class because I do not have photos.  Also, as you can see from the materials list most of the stuff on the lo is not from the kit, but my stash. So, sitting in class I always think to myself...I will finish that at home because I can use embellishments to match the pictures I choose, and I can change the picture sizes to fit what I have.  Plus I can create a page that is not the same as all my other classmates.  From the kit I took the pp, the green cs, and the blue cs.   Good thing I am some what of a paper addict and I had a cs color similar to the one in the kit to use as a background (LOL).


Materials
GCD Studio Sunny Days collection
blue cs
from stash: cs, ribbon, chipboard letters, flowers, tags

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails