Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Wednesday

I cannot recall...

...where the inspiration image was from.  I just know that I saw an image of a mistletoe girl on a card in an online gallery.  The girl was super skinny.  As usual, bigger women are rarely depicted in the media and on stamps.  Well, I started doodling and drew this curvy mistletoe girl.  She needs some more work, but looks more like me.  That was last year, and still no husband to give this suggestive card to.  Good thing dust on a card is just another embellishment (LOL)




So, after this experience I started drawing images.  For some reason I keep drawing chickens...perhaps it is because the Purdue plant is a few towns away.  Plus I live in a somewhat rural area...I am surrounded by chickens hahahaha.

Materials:
cs
cuddle bug embossing folder
prisma colored pencils  & OMS
paper crimper

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

1 comment:

  1. LOL...Love this post, Tina! It "cracked" me up! lol (note reference to chickens! lol) I love your curvy image...she's fabulous! Now, please share some of the chicken images too! I actually have chickens, roosters and sunflowers decorating my kitchen! Perhaps the publicity of the chickens will bring the man running! lol ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails