Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Monday

Dress Form Calendar

I was on the SOC .ning network and the question was brought up as to whether we used kits.  All of the ladies chatting at that time had gotten kits from scrapbook conventions, ordered online or made up themselves.  Everyone said that they had good intentions to make them, but several of the kits we had were not used.  We began wondering what we could do to prompt the use of the kits.  We ended up all agreeing to do a kit over the weekend.  Thanks for the challenge Princess!

This was sort of a kit.  Last year I received the dress form chipboard cuts, lace, book ring, and the paper dress form cuts as a RAK.  I finished off the kit with some simple embellishments and a calendar.

 


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tina! Happy New Year to you! I can't remember if I've said that or not!
    What a fabulous project you've created with your kit! Your little calender pages are so pretty!
    I also have a number of kits that haven't been used yet, along with some "in progress"! There just aren't enough hours in the day, are there? lol Thanks so much for sharing! Maybe I'll have to pull out one of my kits tomorrow! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute...I love how you used the kit Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little calendar kit, It was pretty and an eye catcher.Great Idea, I think I will pull out one I bought at Archiever's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your calendar kit. I think I might try an old Archiever paper beg kit I bought. Thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails