Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Monday

Loopy...

AND THAT IS WHAT I WAS AFTER THIS CLASS--LOOPY 

I hosted a craft Pass-it-on party the other week.  It was on a small scale so no lunch and no story.  This event was to take the place of a Spring break skating trip the kids talked me into. (LOL)  So, I thought they may enjoy making a craft for Mother's Day presents.  Yes, I went back in time and pulled out the weaving looms and cotton loops to make potholders.  Great idea right!  Perhaps.  As a child, I do not recall having so much difficulty with this project.  The attendees really struggled.  I was so grateful for patience that day. Luckily, they stuck with it and eventually got the hang of weaving.  However, I think I will hold off on the macrame flower pot hangers until I recuperate. (LOL)



My loops keep coming off...
 
Over, under...over, under-Got it!
                                                     


Push the loops close together

I did it!!!

Thanks for stopping by.  
A heart felt thank you to Thelda and Ken for donating all the materials.









2 comments:

  1. Loopy indeed! lol Great in the end though, right? I wondered where you were...I was missing your posts! Glad to see this one come up! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails