Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Wednesday

Eyeglass lens art

Here is a broach made with vintage paper.  I used vintage wrapping paper, an eye glass lens (from the dollar store), glossy accents and a bar pin back.  This was a simple, but fun project.  This is a great way to recycle old glasses that cannot be donated to the local Lyons club.  I have heard that some types of glasses (prescription and thickness) are not usable. This was my first time trying this craft.  I am thinking I could add  bling, fancy trim, a feather on the back.  One could get real creative with this easy project.

 
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Come back soon.

4 comments:

  1. Very creative and environmentally friendly project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic Tina! I've never seen this done before and it's really brilliant! I love the pretty paper you used! Another great recycling project! Thank you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great flowers how is your swap going hope you post what you get in return

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it,
    you will be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark
    your blog and will come back at some point.
    I want to encourage one to continue your great work, have a nice evening!
    Also visit my blog post ; Cyber Monday canon camera lenses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails