Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Saturday

What God has joined together...

In this time where divorce is often used as a solution to marital discord, it is so refreshing to see couples that have chosen to stick it out.  I made this simplistic layout to celebrate a few of the couples in my life.  It is amazing to witness and hear about some of the challenges they have faced over the years.  I am always grateful that they have faced each hardship head on, and surmounted it with the guidance of the LORD.  Surrounded by so many broken, unhappy married people, it is easy to have doubts about this ancient institution.   Along with the word of God, these couples offer me and others inspiration, hope and wisdom. 

Longevity truly is favor: He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.—Proverbs 18:22
Sorry, but I cannot recall the orgin of the supplies as this page was created long ago.


1 comment:

  1. How lovely! What a wonderful idea to give tribute your friend's marriages this way! My husband and I celebrated our 25th last June! :o)
    I'm sure enjoying your blog posts Tina!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails