Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Friday

What is in your scrap bag?



The question was posed on a blog, what is in your scrap bag? I keep my bag packed at all times. I use it for crops and I keep it on the floor by my work desk in the craft room.  I take it to whatever room I am working in (lol) I work in EVERY room of the house.  Ahhhh the joys and freedoms of being single. 




 
The bag contains:
Various types of glue: glue dots, glue pens, wet glue, tape runners, sticker maker, score tape, cheetah and refills.  Stamp scrubber and cleaner spray, foam mat for stamping, brayer, stamping block, bone folder, paper piercer, exacto knife, embossing stylus, rub on stick, regular eraser, chalk eraser, ruler, nail file, Sand paper pad, paper stumps, gamsol (odorless mineral spirits), 4 sets of pens and markers(prismas, sakura, At You Spica, walnut hallow oil pencils); Crystal light container of pens and pencils, corner rounder, crop-a-dile, Three types of scissors and a empty compartment for ink pads, foam daubers and other miscellaneous items specific to the project. I lay my ATG gun on top if I need to carry it with me.

 
When I go to crops I carry this bag and one other craft bag. That's it! 






Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails