Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Monday

Altered CD Album

Here is a mini album I did to hold pictures of my dog, Dugan.  I used old cd's.  Punched the holes with the crop-a-dile, adhered the paper with Yes glue, sanded the edges with my TH sander that I got in a RAK
(Thanks Chanequa!).  It is bound with a ring and I used ribbons and fibers to cover the ring.


Sentiments:Dugan, dugan, silly, smart & cute

Sentiments: It was love at first sight,
baby man, my guy, cute


one side is white based pp... 



...the other side is black based pp

Finished Mini Album!
Sentiment: It was (heart) at first sight.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful mini album Tina! So many cute photos of Dugan! I love the recycled CDs! What a fantastic idea!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails