Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Wednesday

Altered CD Challenge

Here another challenge from the Stampin Dymonz Creative Place blog. 
Requirements: Cover with paper, 3 flowers, ribbon/fibers, stamping, and decorate both sides.

Materials:
fringe/trim
old book pages
scrap fabric
mod podge
ribbon
color box chalk ink
Inkadinkado circle and swirls stamps
markers 
brown embroidery floss
beads, cowry shells
paper flowers
walnut stain ink

Back: 
Same earrings, head wrap and hair as on the front
grey bling
Inkadinkado circles and swirls stamp set
markers
cowry shells
paper flowers
embroidery floss
walnut stain ink

this is not my entry but here is another altered cd.

stick pin and shimmer sprayed flower,
sentiment: follow your dreams by
Rubbernecker

Materials:
cotton
scrap paper
acrylic paint
stamps for the eyes
flowers
brads
stick pin
bic mark its
                                                       beads, old earring


Here's another one.  I call her Lil' Miss Sunshine.

Her body and arms are made out of a cut up cd also


These projects will make nice door hangers or refrigerator magnets


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you came back soon.

11 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I want all the ladies and the little girl framed and on my wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG they are so cute!!! OMG!!!!!! look at the detail!!! This is wonderful art for my home!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool ...I love it...you are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all fabulous Tina! Really great! I have to tell you that I absolutely LOVE the stick pin in the "follow your dreams" photo! It's so pretty! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on altered CD's. They are all very creative and fun...Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Cd is too cute. Love your project. Thanks for sharing it at StampinDymonz Creative Space.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Tenn Queen, these are incredible!!! Love them all, especially Little Miss Sunshine! The one on top is gorgeous...sweet and stately!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow some fantastic altered CDs here Tina. Thankyou for sharing them at Stampin' Dymonz' Creative Space

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness. Your altered CD's are just too adorable. The details are AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It seems you like dolls LOL! These are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! I'm just seeing these. I love these. I love the earrings and the cowry shells in the hairs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tina, your CD's are soooooooooo cute! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails