Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Thursday

Tag on Tag Challenge

I used all scraps for this tag.  And of course I am using it for my dog Dugan.  I plan to track his flea treatments on the back of the tag.  This project was for the challenge at the Stampin Dymonz Creative Space blog. Check it out, there was a sketch.







I may add a sentiment on the flower pot or the inside of the tag.  Hmmmmmm.

I drew polka dots on the flower to cover up an ink blotch.  No mistakes in scrapbooking...lol


There is a picture of Dugan playing with his stuffed rabbit on a tag inside the file folder.  The mini tags on the other side spell out his name.  The pockets for the mini tags were created by floral ribbon and staples.  I can write something funny about Dugan on each tag.







The back of the tag has journaling about his love for that stuffed rabbit.








Materials:
ribbons and fibers from stash
flower punch, flower pot, file folder ( I collected from the trash can at a crop my friend Diane was hosting)
seed beads(the center of the flower)
Kraft card stock scraps
DCWV striped paper scraps
foam tape
photo corners
fiskars mini tag punch
glimmer spray
journaling stamp
blue staples

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come back soon.

5 comments:

  1. Love the tag! Way cool way to keep your frontline record.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to use something so creative and pretty for such practical purposes such as Dugan's flea treatments! I really like all the different elements on the one tag; file folder, mini tags, floral strip, photo, smaller tag, etc. It's great! Thanks Tina! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for a tag; and such a lovely tag! Love that flower & pot. What a sweet dog...I have two & they do love their toys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab Tina. Love all the little elements you've added. Thankyou for sharing this at Stampin' Dymonz Creative Space this week and hope to see you for the next challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love the way you made the flower/flowerpot! And, of course, Dugan is SuperCute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails