This is the Beary Sweet Tic-tac-toe challenge. I used distressing, charm and buttons.
This stamped image was received just today in a swap. I love all the sewing notions.
- edges distressed with crushed olive and center with tattered rose TH distress ink
- buttons are placed on top of images of buttons
- the measuring tape is highlighted with stickles (glitter)
- there is a charm dangling from the tag
- the edges of the background glitter paper are distressed also (roughed up with scissors)
- thread is highlighted with enamel accents...I originally used wire...but I dropped it on the floor...no time to look for it lol
I love dress forms and this tag was quickly done, yet fun to make
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you come back soon.