Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Monday

Another Thrift store find

$1.00 wine rack from the thrift store

$1.75 spray paint (3 coats)

Pen storage PRICELESS!
Materials:
6 wide mouth quart size canning jars
black electrical tape used to create a hammock to support each jar
Styrofoam circles used in bottom of jar to accommodate shorter pens
thin chipboard circle to cover the Styrofoam
white duct tape to cover the base of the jars with the Styrofoam
Plastic cap feet (I couldn't find white in the correct size-gray works too)

This was a fun project.  I just love finding old stuff and re-purposing the item.  What a bargain!

Thanks for looking.  I hope you come back soon.

5 comments:

  1. Very cool find! Love how you repurposed this! Have a very blessed week Tina!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! You have been blessed with such vision!

    Donna
    (Remember... your friend - Donna Lynn!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are some awesome finds....I need to be shopping with You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. noooo! I just tossed out a wine rack! That is a cool idea and I could just kick myself for not seeing the value, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I gotta go find a wine rack! ;-)
    tfs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails