Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Thursday

Zentangle inspired earrings

I made these earrings as taught by Julie Fei-Fan Balzer.  I used to watch her on Scrapbook Memories all the time.  Unfortunately, the TV show is no longer broadcast in my area.  I was not sure that I would like having a pair of earrings with two different designs, but I am embracing their 'lovely mismatched uniqueness'.


I neglected to photograph the back, but it is zentangled also.


Hmmmm I NEED a bracelet (LOL)

White cs
pigma micron pen .01 black
Anita's glossy polyutherane
eyelets
Jewelry findings

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Your zentangles are fabulous, Tina! I think they're lovely earrings! I think it's okay that they don't match perfectly...since they're zentagles! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails