Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Wednesday

Reverse Stenciling gone wrong...

Today I tried the reverse stenciling technique as taught by Paula aka Journal Artista.  I did something wrong because the stencil only showed when I wiped off the blue paint.  Since there are no mistakes in scrap booking...I went a whole other way with this page.

I put the stencil down again and sprayed it with Java walnut ink. It did not show up on the photo, but I traced the butterfly with glitter pen.

I will try Paula's technique again.



Materials:
watercolor paper
gesso
glimmer screens butterfly stencil
decocolor paint pen
inkssentials white gel pen
Java walnut stain ink
Blue, red, yellow acrylic paint
"All nature wears a magical grin" stamp
glitter pen

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.  I hope you come again soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure where it went wrong since I've not seen the technique. All I know is the finished piece looks really great! I can't imagine it looking any better! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails