Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Wednesday

Paper bag mini

This is a paper bag mini with only one page.  I have been making these for my non-scrapping friends who are dog owners.  I got to thinking that several pages might be overwhelming trying to fill up.  Even as a scrapper it is sometimes difficult to journal and fill up a whole mini with pictures that I have on hand.  I usually have to print pictures specifically to fill the album.  For this one I used a Hershey's Chocolate bag.  It was a very sturdy texture.  Only thing is that I HAD to eat the chocolate first (LOL)

Before:

front and tags for journaling & pics                                                                inside & pocket with mini tags

this is my sister's dog Remi

 



back page
Materials:
chocolate bag
pp
cs
epoxy stickers
black soot ink
Dog stamp
mini journal line stamp
sakura glaze pen
glitter pen
inkssential white gel pen
ribbon from stash
glitter alphas 

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing the one bag will provide, isn't it? Lots of room for photos on and journaling! It's just a real shame about having to eat all that chocolate first! haha :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails