Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Tuesday

Valentines Day Note Card

I made this card from scraps.  I thought the pink ribbon would work, but I think it throws the color off...oh well.  Here it is anyway:

Materials:
cs scraps
ribbon scraps
buttons
white gel pen
MS black marker
inkadinkado embossing pen
zing silver embossing powder
heart shaped cookie cutter

I went old school to make the heart.(LOL)  I used a cookie cutter to draw the shape and then cut it out using an exacto knife.  That's what we did before punches and die cuts and the cricket.  Not perfectly smooth lines, but still a heart lol.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails