Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Thursday

An album for my friend

My friends John and Lisa took in John's mother, Chieko, a few years ago after she suffered a stroke.  They gave Chieko a party for her 74th birthday.  She seemed to really enjoy the fun, food and fellowship.  I remember she would always pull me aside and whisper in my ear "...John and Lisa...they take good care of me.."  Sadly, Chieko passed away in November 2011.  Having lost my own mother the previous month, I really wanted to reach out to John and Lisa.  I decided to make a photo album commemorating the birthday party.  Here is a smilebox of the album I came up with:
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A picture slideshow by Smilebox




I hope John likes the album and finds joy in the memories. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails