Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Tuesday

Masking

I am in the process of organizing and purging old photos.  I decided to blog about the old projects instead of just archiving or deleting photos.  I made these cards a year or so ago for a swap.  I was trying my hand at masking.   
That dark blue cs I got at a goodwill garage sale too long ago to confess the date (LOL). My friend Denice and I used to go to the sale every year. A private middle school would host it as a fundraiser.  I have and am still using many of the items we found there. I no longer do the same kinds of crafts as I did back then, so thankfully I have donated a lot of things to the second hand store.

Materials
cs
colorbok chalk inks
CTMH stamp
MS alphabet stamp set
embroidery floss, ribbon or twine
glitter gel pen
fiskars border punch

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails