Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Monday

Holiday Bloggers' Challenge

My online scrapping buddy, Cheryl has posted another challenge.  The theme this week is "Letters to Santa."  What memories!  As a child I wrote a letter to Santa and made sure I was positioned correctly at the parade when the elves would collect the letters.

Besides social justice issues like world peace, salvation to everyone and to end world hunger and poverty...
My list today would include:
A new dependable car
A scrap room makeover or a craft house (whichever is easier-LOL)
A classroom addition to my house for conducting kids classes
An ADA kitchen and bathroom
Hmmmm...let's see what else?  Oh, and a Godly husband!

I'll stop there so as not to overwhelm Santa or to be too greedy (LOL)

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great list, Tina! I'm with you on that car part, lol...as for the Godly husband, all things are possible if we believe! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails