Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Monday

It's been how long?

 









I may be wrong, but I do not think I have made a 12 x 12 layout for over a year!  I joined the Scraps of Color .ning site and I have been making cards ever since.  While chatting with fellow scrappers everyone was talking about how tired they were and that their scrapping mojo's had left town.  One girl said let's all go and make something and post it tonight.  I ended up having company a few minutes later and didn't get to scrap until an hour before our agreed upon deadline time to post our creations.  I am thankful to Nicole for suggesting we do this. 
Recipe
pp, card stock Basic Grey and Bazzill
flower Heidi Swapp
flourish Stamp Inkadinkado
stickles and glossy accents
brads and embossing powder American Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails