Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Friday

Altered Clipboards



These thank you gifts were for some aspiring writers in my circle.  I recently had a small gathering (a writing pass-it-on party) for adults.   I was so wowed by the excerpts that the attendees shared.  I expect to be reading books by each of them in the near future.   So many times day to day responsibilities prevent us from being artistic and creative.  I wanted to encourage them in their craft.  In an effort to keep the creative juices flowing, we wannabe writers are going to get together regularly.  The words say Create, Inspire, and Imagine.  The note pads are monogrammed.
Recipe:
Mini clip boards
Mulberry paper
Mod Podge
Crackle Paint
Weathered Wood ink (TH)
Acrylic paint
Glimmer Spray
Ribbon and fibers from stash

1 comment:

  1. I love to hear about these gatherings you are always having! I wish I lived close enough to be included in one of them! These are very beautiful and thoughtful gifts Tina! I'm sure they will really be enjoyed!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails