Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Sunday

StampScrapArt Tour project 7 and 8

Project 7 was a CTMH (Close To My Heart) card.  Most people at the event did not finish this card. I am not sure if anyone from my table did either.  Only one lady at my table was able to stamp the sentiment without problems.  Unfortunately, the stamping block was too small for the acrylic stamp.  Cutting cost and not having the propper supplies can affect the project. 

My friend said this project was labor intensive lol.  She is a CTMH consultant...so I asked her to demo the card the next time we crop together.  She agreed.  I had a chance to play with their glimmer spray.  That gave me more confidence to try a different recipe for my homemade glimmer spray.  I did generational stamping on the flower.  I had tried this before, but this time I had a better result.  I will definitely try this stamping technique again.  I had every intention on finishing the card, but uhhh others things came up.  So here are the unfinished pieces...

My double stamped sentiment (lol): The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart.


sorry for the blurry picture, but the card does have shimmer.  Being a rebel (LOL) I also glimmer sprayed the flower with another formula...even more shimmer!




Art Gone Wild did project 8.  A lollipop flower thingy.  All the pieces were cut and stamped ahead of time.  So, I am not sure what I learned at this table.  One layer of the flower has a sentiment on it which says: Springtime flowers fresh and new; Easter eggs of every hue; Baby chicks soft and small; Easter blessing for us all.  The tag on the ribbon says: Pick the petals to reveal my wish for you.  I did ink my edges...because I am a rebel after all. LOL





I had a lot of fun at this event.

1 comment:

  1. LOL...More rebellion, huh? :o)
    I'm sure glad you stated that your photo was blurry...I was worried it was my eyes! lol
    It does sound like a fantasticly fun time! I'm so glad you've been sharing it! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive