Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Wednesday

Summertime and the Scrapping is Easy Day 11


The assignment: metal embellishment and flourish.  I turned the sketch, used book plates around the title, did some stitching, used metal dots with words and drew a flourish highlighting the bird on the pattern paper.

title: So Happy.  This was me on the front steps of my new house.  There were bushes in the front of the house and birds came there to nest so the bird paper is very significant to the story.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tina! Those are such beautiful photos of you! You do look very happy! Hope you're doing well! It was so lovely to hear from you! Hope you come visit me again! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive