Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Sunday

Summertime and the Scrapping is Easy Day 7


The techniques today were to use pattered paper, hidden journaling spot, stickers on photos, and tone on tone.  Well I did none of that! (LOL) I decided to scrapbook the pictures from my visit with my friend Ken to the Rice restaurant.  My bg paper is textured and spritzed, I did use pp in the center and I put stars on the pictures.  This is not the first nor will it be the last time that I did not follow the sketch, so no surprise there-lol.   I did not have a need for hidden journaling, but I did make a pocket to hold chopsticks and the receipt.  The pocket is made from the restaurant's take out menu. 






Sentiment: Laughter is the shortest distance between two friends

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

1 comment:

  1. :)...I should do that (add a pocket with ephemera)-great idea, thanks for the inspo!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails