Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Thursday

Summertime and the Scrapping is Easy Day 2


Here is a card I made using the same design from day 1 with the paper strips.  The teacher of the class, Tiare always uses her scraps from a lo to make a card.  Many times my lo is made from scraps so I may use 'different' scraps to make a card.

This is a standard A2 size greeting card.  I will use it to share a recipe.  I do not know how long I will be sharing this bit of information/disclaimer...but my camera bites! LOL  Beyond the blur the paper strips are decorated with the names of spices and cooking utensils. The banner says: I (heart) cooking.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails