Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Friday

Summertime and the Scrapping is Easy Day 3


Here is the lo for day 3.  I am working hard to learn to follow sketches that I did not draw.  I did not do my pre-class assignment and make 16 kits.  I need the creativity to flow in the moment.  Plus I always start a lo with scraps, so for example selecting 3 pattern papers and 2  cs and some embellies was not working for me.   I just keep using the pics that are on my desk.  Yes, I take a lot of pictures of my furry friend, Dugan,





The crux of the lesson was to use many different pattern papers.  I used all scraps to create this lo.  Journaling: DUGAN has a lot of nicknames.  He really responds to: The Baby Man Guy (of course when done in baby talk-lol)

also submitted to Word art Wednesday Challenge #89

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you come again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails