Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Monday

Another Friday night...

...spent home alone.  So, I played along in the Friday Night Chat Challenge on the SOC .ning site.  There is a challenge issued every 30 minutes.

The hostess was going with the 'flower' theme, since it is almost Spring.  The first challenge: Make a card using a 3-D flower, bling, ribbon or lace with a “Get Well” sentiment.

I realized that I didn't have any 'get well' stamps.  Hmmmm now to remedy that (LOL).





Materials:
cs
flower from swap
bling
glitter glue
ribbon from stash
inkssentials opaque pen
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card! It definitely brings spring to mind! Have fun with that hunt for "get well" stamps! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails