Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Monday

Another Inspiration card

So this one it not at all like the example that I used for the other two (on the previous post), but I was still inspired by Julie's design.

Journaling: "A flower touches everyone's heart" Georgia O'keeffe.  The sunburst/flower is stamped with embossing ink and embossed with white embossing powder.  I added stickles and strips of pp and cs at the bottom.  Lately, I have been using parts of stamps.  Only using the part of the stamp that says what I need or that fits.  Only the first line of the sentiment stamp would fit in this space so I taped off the 2nd line.  Worked pretty good.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the way you did that flower! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails