Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Friday

Wedding Card


In an effort to give my friend and her new husband their first piece of mail as a married couple i made this card.

I used their wedding colors of purple and lavender. 
Materials:
The hearts cut with the paisley cricut cart
cuttlebug swirls embossing folder
scrap card stock
bling
ribbon from stash
wooden word stamp
color box chalk ink

Submitted:
Word Art Wednesday #113

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

4 comments:

  1. That is such a sweet and very clever card to make to your newly married friend and spouse. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this beautiful creation with us at Word Art Wednesday. I want to pray for ‘Multiplied Blessings’ including, but not limited to Peace, Prosperity and Health to you and your whole household during the 12 months in 2014.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, Tina. Thanks a bunch for sharing in our challenge again this week. I appreciate it more than you can know, and hope you're having an awesome week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet,I love it and they will love their "married mail" ♥ waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails