Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Thursday

Can I really craft everyday?


I sure do want to craft everyday.  When I woke up on January 1, 2014 I had big plans to go into my art studio and make a card.  Well I spent the day sitting around, cleaning, chatting with friends on FB.  I am alive, God is great, my needs are met, but today I feel blah.  So by the end of the day I just went into the art studio to grab my travel mixed media kit.  Thanks to the inspiration from Sandee one of my fellow artists on FB; I got in bed and did some 'zen-dangles' before I fell asleep.  

Today I WILL make that card and clean the studio for 15 minutes.  Well if I ever get off of this here computer...then I have to clean the whole house...then I want to go to the gym...oh I think my scrappy friends are taking a road trip to Hobby Lobby in the neighboring state...I better make a few calls. LOL 

see the vicious cycle!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails