Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Saturday

Time to feed two birds...


This piece was inspired by Tracy on MMM (Mixed Media Monday).    And this piece also fits the criteria for  Limor's October 2013 Creative Journaling Dare


Journaling: ring the bells that still can ring
forget you perfect offering
there is a CRACK in everything
that's how the light gets in
by Leonard Cohen

My friend Lieba inspired me with the quote I used here.  She said I was shining from all of my cracks.  She has been helpful in teaching me to accept and love my not so good parts.  I love you Lieba!  The ideology is so in line with what Tracy and Limor are always encouraging us artists to do-LET IT GO!

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

2 comments:

  1. I love the quote, it's a keeper, and what a wonderful friend you have for saying that it fit you! Your piece turned out very well! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails