Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Wednesday

Fall Tags


I made these tags for a swap.  They are CAS (Clean and Simple) according to me.  I used a technique that I learned from Rubber Cottage several years ago.  I had forgotten how to do the stippling onto a glossy tag.  Then I found a blog post, then I lost it so I am unable to provide a link (sorry). I had all the supplies on hand because I purchased them at the Stamp Scrap and Art Tour many years ago with the intention of creating tags that I learned at a make and take hosted by Rubber Cottage.  Crafters REALLY do eventually use their stash (LOL).


Materials: Glossy tags, gold leaf pen, studio G stamps, beads, beading wire, ribbon, stickles, Adirondack inks, archival ink.


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Tina! Beautiful tags! The gold leaf is so lovely, and the beads charms are a fabulous addition!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful fall tags! Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. I am a new follower here. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails