Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Tuesday

Another Artsy Fartsy Muse

In the Mining Your Muse class when Barb Owen showed the class how to make the first 'Artsy Fartsy Muse' we sewed enough fabric for the body of two muses.  I made another one and she is big just like the first one (LOL).  I guess my muses just want to be gigantic!  This one is a dancer too.


she has a paper flower and beaded noodle face & sponge paint brush arms.





Dance bag and tutu.  I think there is a tiara in her dance bag-just saying (LOL)



prismacolor pencil legs (I had a whole box of fluorescent yellow pencils in my stash)
She may a bit top heavy, but she has PERFECT balance.


This is a fun class, I have learned a lot.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails