Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Thursday

Father's Day Mini Album

My friend Nancy had a smilebox on her blog  and I thought that was a great idea for sharing this mini I made for my father.  I did not grow up with my dad in my life, so I thought that this mini would give him a little snipet about me and my world.  He lives in Alabama and we rarely get to visit.  We have reconnected since I have become an adult.  I hope he likes the gift.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow design created with Smilebox


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Tina! It's fabulous! Isn't Smilebox fun! They make it so easy, don't they?
    I love SO MUCH about this book! First there's the gorgeous charm on your binding! Then the fact that you used envelopes...I love doing that because then all the journaling can be hidden! Your photos are so beautiful and I absolutely LOVE all the crowns! lol Perfect amount of embellishing all the way through, my friend! What a wonderful treasure you've created for your Father! I'm sure the journaling offers him some further personal insight you wished to share with him! Lovely, my friend! Thank you for sharing it here!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Never would have thought that the pages were envelopes, that's really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nicethanks for sharing .. i loveblog that show God's working in your life stayblessed.. keep up the great work God is well pleaseed...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina - fabulous love it!!! Thanks for sharing with me. So touching, especially since my father passed 3 months after Sam was born. You are so talented and I am so happy for you to connect with him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina , what a lovely Father's day gift to your dad. I really loved the tabs and insights into who you are.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails