Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Saturday

My Black is Beautiful Challenge #5

I have some catching up to do with this challenge.  One of the goals with this challenge is to create lo's about myself, but I am so in the habbit of being behind the camera lol.   The subject matter here is 'eyes'.   The lo is a mosaic pattern.  I did this mosaic old school with a ruler and eyballing it (no pun intended)lol.



The journaling is an Acrostic poem (one of the characteristics of the poem is that it is shaped like a diamond): 

Eyes
mysterious beautiful
inviting twinkling dancing
brown sexy attractive watchful
revealing observing perceiving
almond shaped focused
peepers

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

3 comments:

  1. brave and beautiful...am not sure I'd be comfortable enough to do that BUT you many entice me! Maybe if I had TONS of makeup on :) Great poem too!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool LO Tina.Like Tira Banks says you were smizing on your pic (smiling with your eyes)

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love it! Great layout! My favorite is the full face one of you...you're beautiful! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails