Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Tuesday

Handmade Birthday cards

My online friends rock!  These are some of the birthday card RAK's I received.


Thanks MJ, Carla, and Alice 













Thanks SusanThanks Edie
  


All the cards are lovely.  I also received many store bought cards with thoughtful sentiments and great graphics.  Do not be surprised if you see the images from the cards show up in a craft project.  My former boss even gave me an EK Success paper punch-how did he know I was a crafter (HAHAHAHA).

At a weekend crop I was surprised with a cake.  That's Faith...she bought the lovely cake. She was celebrating her birthday too.

Thanks to everyone who gave me birthday well wishes, cards, and gifts.  I will be celebrating for the rest of the year lol.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Aww...I missed your birthday! A very happy birthday to you, my friend! You received some VERY beautiful cards and it sounds like you had lots of fun! YAY for you! I pray your year will be full of JOYFUL blessings! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails