Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Friday

I was wondering...


I have never been accused of being a talker. There is no need for folks to tell me because I know that I am. So, I was wondering...why I am not talking/writing...hmmmmmmm? My new friend, Nancy, said not to worry...just go with the flow. I am trying to heed her great advice and not sweat my sporadic posts.

Well, I went to the Stamp art Tour in PA. I traveled with my gal pals Diane and Melissa. It was a girls weekend...so my eating plan was out the door. I managed to choose kinda wisely at the dessert buffet. BTW...does green icing or mint leaves count as veggies? I had a wonderful time and I met some cool ladies. The projects and the event were wonderfully organized. I didn't win any prizes, but I had fun. Here is a card that I made.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha...Yes Tina, go with the flow! You have been very busy posting now though! This is my third comment this morning!lol

    I absolutely love your card! What did you use to color it? You did a fantastic job!

    I would think if it's green it HAS to be a veggie, right? haha What else COULD it be?

    I have to go see if you have anything else new!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails