Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Sunday

Please be patient with me...

I figured I'd better start a blog before my gal pals threatened to stop accepting my really long e-mails. I guess I enjoy talking and writing. The only obstacle is that I am so technology challenged. So be prepared to see some cut off, fuzzy or upside down photos. I am new to blogging, but I am excited about what I will learn and who I will meet.

I decided to start by sharing the pages in my 6x6 mini album. These pages are a part of a Scripture Challenge. I noticed from reading other blogs that folks usually list what products, quantity, measurements etc. that were used to create the crafts they display. I have not done that so far. Actually, I never really thought to do that. As I create; I may be inspired by something that I see, but if I want to make it I usually put my own spin on it. I hardly ever make recipes or anything, for that matter, according to directions. I like to wing it except for baking measurement of course. Perhaps I am a rebel. I am going to think that God gave me an additional teaspoon of creativity...yeah that sounds good. That's my story and I am sticking with that. At any rate, I will try in the future to post products, measurements etc.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing in my journey.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautifully done! What a wonderful reminder that ALL Scripture is of value to us and should be the basis for our very faith! Your page is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails