Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Thursday

Drawings from the hospital bed


It seems like I will never finish the 29 faces that I have been unofficially doing.  Uhhhhh wasn't that challenge over in February? (LOL)  I just knew I would catch up in the hospital, but I did not feel like arting as much as I thought I would.  So here are two faces that I did manage to draw.  One I actually didn't finish until I came home. 



Now I am home recuperating making blankets and watching others make art via the internet.  I really want to get back in the studio, but I feel blah.  I hope my mojo returns soon.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

1 comment:

  1. That joke was priceless! I'm so serious; I was cracking up! (Yes, I'm a dorky nerd.) Love your faces!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails