Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Wednesday

Catching up on Journal52


My online buddy added me to a FB page.  Thanks Tiare!  The page is Journal52 where there is a art journaling prompt each week.  I didn't originally plan to participate with the prompts.  Here I am (LOL).  I am not sure if I am really following the prompts all year...I think I am more just plugging in wherever I can.  And really enjoying the art work of others and the unveiled sharing that goes on in the group.  My emotions and pages do not always come in pretty packaging tied up with a bow.  As demonstrated with this first page.

The first prompt was Up, up and away to represent  'taking off' into the new year.  I used a technique I learned from watching Sundays with Sandee  A part of the process was to include some white space.  Ha! I so did not like my white space so I doodled around the tissue paper, wax paper transfer and image.  I so desperately want to 'embrace the space'  LOL.

Here is my page:


Sentiment: Sometimes I am 2 chicken to fly...So I stand here frozen watching my dreams go up, up and away. 

Submitted: Word Art Wednesday #118

Thank for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails