Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Sunday

In ALL things give thanks


Today in church the minister asked us to close our eyes and think of the things we were thankful for.  I began by thinking about my health, that I was no longer confined to my wheelchair, for my house...then suddenly I began to think about the fact that JESUS chose me.  He died for me!  That was all she wrote, I was overcome with emotion and gratitude.  Thank you God for sending your son to die for my sins.  Nothing else matters, because my name is written in heaven I can rejoice!

The Tracy W.'s November Creative Dare was about gratefulness.  I made this art journal page to express what I felt today and everyday.  I am thankful for a lot of things...I can't even count...


...but (sentiment) The thing that I am most grateful for is that HE knew me yet HE LOVED me...when HE was on the cross I was on HIS mind.

Submitted to Word Art Wednesday #108


Thank for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

3 comments:

  1. We are saved by the blood of the lamb! So glad you had an uplifting experience in church. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen and amen, Tina!! This is a beautiful post and your gratitude journal cover is fabulous! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails