Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Wednesday

Gift card holder


I saw this on Pinterest.  I have not quite figured things out.  I see something that I want to make, but rarely can I find a link to a tutorial.  I only get connected to folks who pinned the item before.  I usually end up making my own version of the project.  This time was different.  Caroline made this gift card holder present, and I was inspired to try the project.


I used scrap paper and a brad & ribbon that I received in a RAK. 
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...I may have to scrap lift this. My co-workers daughter is having a 'Tiffany theme' Sweet 16 sixteen party and that gift box will be ideal. TFS! Love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails