Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Friday

Within arms reach


After making a layout for the September Virtual Scrapbook Pajama Party  we were supposed to make a card from the scraps.  Many of you know that I use a lot of scraps to begin with so my cards is not always made using the same scraps from the lo.  My pain increased so much (it's gonna rain) that I was having difficulty moving around the studio.  But I still wanted to make the card.  I decided to use whatever I could reach while sitting down.

I grabbed a 4x6 paper stack and made a simple birthday card for my cat loving friend.  I resorted to hand drawing and lettering for the inside.


So I didn't use scraps, but I was able to create in spite of the pain.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails