Here is my submission for the SCRAP bingo challenge on the Scrappin Sisters FB page. The requirements under the letter "p" in scrap are:
- complete a card for a friend: the project is a card
- use letters on a page: 2 different alpha packs used
- create a border : cuttle bug embossing border
- double mat a photo: gray and black scrap paper
- journal by hand: inside sentiment written by hand (plus private note on other side of card)
Ok so why is the a heart over the subjects face? Well, my friend absolutely hates, despises, abhors Facebook; and I will be posting this on the challenge page which is where? You guessed it...FACEBOOK! (LOL) This is a picture of my friend sleeping on my couch. I thought she should have all the 'the not so flattering' photos I own of her.
Sentiment: What happens at QueenTeen's tonight...goes on Facebook tomorrow
This is not a scrapbook layout, but I hope it qualifies for the scrap bingo challenge. At any rate this was fun.
Submitted: Siatah Brotha Blogger's Challenge #13
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you come again soon.