Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Wednesday

Fairy flower


OH MY...these are so stinkin' cute.  I watched my fellow artie, ArteDar do a USTREAM Show.  Her niece, Leslie did a tutorial for these fairy flowers.  Leslie has so many styles and they are so cute. I made this one along with the show.



I added some tulle to my skirt since my flower was so shallow.  I didn't have any leaves on my flower so I used felt for the wings.  This was a fun project.  I may add some more to her: stickles on the wings, a wand and a crown.  Then she will be all set to hang up lol.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute, Tina! Looks like it would have been fun to make! Nice to see a new post from you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinkin' cute!Love it.:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails