Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Sunday

Get 'er done book mark

I made this bookmark for my friend to encourage her to journal more often and to work on writing her own book.

I tried an alcohol ink background technique I learned from RachO113.  Ironically, I have been chatting with her on various USTREAM shows and watching her USTREAM.  DUH!  I have been watching her YouTube videos all along...never knew it was the same Rach. LOL.

Water color paper, mod podge, UNITY stamp, alcohol inks, bread bag tie, micro beads, masking tape, cellophane, shipping tape.

This project was entered in :

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

3 comments:

  1. Tina: This is SO pretty! I love the colors and the texture. Thanks for sharing this with us at Word Art Wednesday. You always make me happy when you link up in our challenge. Hope you're havin' a great weekend, and that your coming week is AWESOME. Keep creating and sharing...love it!!!
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rachel's videos too.:-)Unfortunately she doesn't do many on youtube now.
    How as your experience with alcohol ink on watercolour paper,does it blend well?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails