Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Monday

Purse greeting card holder

Happy Spring!!!
Many folks celebrate spring with a new wardrobe.  I was thinking that you can't have new clothes without  accessories.  So, why not a new purse?  Here is a purse I made.  It holds greeting and note cards.  My friend Helen suggested a card holder for a birthday present for my coworker.  It was really fun to make.  Check out Angie Leach's version of "how to" make this Purse card gift set.




The pen has matching pp inside



This pocket is for postage stamps






Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come back soon.

2 comments:

  1. This is too cute! I love how its constructed inside, and the pen is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails