Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Thursday

Waterfall Card


 I had some supplies in my office(not the same location as my craft room).  They were scraps from another project.  I was feeling like crafting, but unable to tear myself away from the computer- a regular occurrence lately LOL.  I visited one of the .ning sites where I am a member.  My online scrap friend Karen had made a waterfall card.  So, I decided to give it a try.  I didn't have stamps or any of the supplies that would have made this card more...more...whatever (LOL)  I just wanted to try the construction.  This is what I came up with:

 Thanks for the links Karen:
 written tutorial
Video tutorial

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Great card.I love the all black and silver colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails